You will need a prescription to purchase this medicine. If you already have a prescription, please enter the code to proceed to checkout. If not, book a consultation with one of our certified physicians now.
- Pain Management
- Full-spectrum Cannabis
Leaf, Orange, Spearmint and Cinnamon extracts
- Prescription medicine for oral consumption
Medicine made using cannabis leaf and its extract falls under Schedule E-1 of India's Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945. Any medicine containing a Schedule E-1 substance should be taken under medical supervision.
While patients may purchase cannabis medicine and use the same under guidance of their physician, Savikalpa wishes to ensure that patients have access to doctors specialising in cannabis medicine, and who can guide patients accessing cannabinoid treatment with respect to the right medicine and dosage.Cannabis medicine dosing varies from person to person, dependent on their specific condition, the severity of the condition, age, weight, gender, and other personal particulars. Savikalpa endeavours to provide patients with personalised care and guidance from our expert physicians, health advisors, and patient educators.
- 10% Vijaya* (Leaf) Extract (*Cannabis indica Lam.)
- 88.5% MCT Coconut Oil
- 0.5% Orange Oil
- 0.5% Spearmint Oil
- 0.5% Cinnamon Oil
- REF: BPN 137 | Net Volume: 30 ml / 1fl oz
- Starting dosage should be low and increased gradually to efficacy.
- Please follow the dosage as directed by the physician.
- Reduces chronic & neuropathic pain
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Improves sleep
- Enhances appetite
Pain can be both physical and mental in nature and is often a combination of the two. Pain is categorised as somatic (dull/aching), visceral (deep/pressure-like) and neuropathic (sharp/burning/shooting).
Cannabinoids, the active compounds in cannabis, are found to be particularly effective in providing relief from chronic, neuropathic pain. Neuropathic pain is associated with inflammation, and is found to respond poorly to traditional pain management therapies. Chronic pain also contributes to anxiety, frustration, anger, depression, sleep deprivation, and fatigue.
Whole plant medicine, the foundation of Ayurveda, recognises the synergistic action of phytocompounds in plants. Terpenes - aromatic compounds found in many plants, including cannabis - exhibit complementary properties to cannabinoids, such as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative and anxiolytic actions, which contribute to suppression of the symptoms of pain.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include: dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature, and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing dosage.
Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case of side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Vegan, Gluten free, Cruelty free, Pesticide free, Heavy metal free, Non-GMO
- We endeavour to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.