Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules and Regulations framed there under, as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your access or use of the Website, transaction on the Website and use of Services (as defined herein below) hosted or managed remotely through the Website, are governed by the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the Terms”), including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. These Terms constitutes a legal and binding contract between you (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Your” or the “User”) on one part and Savikalpa on the other Part.
The Website is a platform that facilitates (i) online purchase of ayurvedic and cannabis products sold by various third party (“Third Party Suppliers”) and by the Company; (ii) online medical consultancy services/ second opinion being offered by third party independent practitioners (“Practitioners”); and (iii) online advertisements of various sponsors advertising and marketing their own good and services (“Third Party Advertisers”). Collectively these are referred to as the Services. The Third Party Suppliers, Practitioners and the Third Party Advertisers are collectively referred to as the “Third Party Service Providers”.
You agree and acknowledge that the Website is a platform that You and Third Party Service Providers utilize to meet and interact with another for their transactions. Savikalpa is not and cannot be a party to or save as except as may be provided in these Terms, control in any manner, any transaction between You and the Third Party Service Providers.
2. Eligibility to Use
You must be competent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are incompetent to contract including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian or your parent/ legal guardian can transact on your behalf. If you are browsing and using the Website on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person to all the Terms and Policies herein. If the said person refuses to be bound by the Terms Policies, You agree to accept liability for any harm caused by any wrongful use of the Website resulting from such access or use of the Website in whatsoever nature.
3. Your Registration
For using the Services, You can register and login on the Website or You can avail the any of the Services as a guest on the Website. You can also place an order with Savikalpa’s customer care service for the same. If you register and login on the Website, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform Savikalpa of any unauthorised use of Your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
As part of the registration process on the Website, Savikalpa may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: including first and last name, email address, mobile phone number, demographic details such as age, gender, occupation, education, address etc., the links you click on the Website, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. You have to keep your account and registration details up-to-date with your current and correct details for receiving the communications related to your purchases from the Website.
By agreeing to the Terms, You can opt for receiving promotional offers and newsletters, which would entitle Savikalpa to save your personal information for the intended purposes only. Savikalpa stores only the necessary information required to make a purchase through the Website and does not disclose your confidential information to any third party without your consent.
After placing an order on the Website, if you choose to make payment online, through any of the various methods allowed on the Website, Savikalpa does not save any information related to your credit/ debit cards or CVV number. All the information you provide is processed through a secure server for enabling the online transaction.
4. Use of Services
4.1 Retail Services
For placing an order, You can register and login on the Website or You can place an order as a guest on the Website. You can also place an order with Savikalpa’s customer care service for the same. If you register and login on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and You will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately inform Savikalpa of any unauthorised use of your account or any breach of security with regards to your account registered with the Website.
- You agree and acknowledge that:
- All information, products and services displayed on the Website, does not constitute an offer to sell. The order placed by You shall constitute an offer to purchase particular product/s under these Terms at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Savikalpa reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/ or payment been received. In the event Savikalpa cancels your order, Savikalpa will provide full refund of any payment received. All information, products and services displayed on the Website, does not constitute an offer to sell. The order placed by You shall constitute an offer to purchase particular product/s under these Terms at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Before placing an order, You will check and verify the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product You are bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description.
- The prices and availability of the products are subject to change without prior notice to you, at the sole discretion of Savikalpa.
- We may revise and cease to make available any product at anytime. In the event, Savikalpa is unable to deliver the product, you will be notified by e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled due to unavailability of the product. In such an event, We shall not be liable to pay any damages to you owing to cancellation of the order.
- Savikalpa has granted you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of the Website. This license does not enable you to engage in any resale of the products ordered or to indulge in any commercial use of the Website or its contents contained therein. We reserves a right to discontinue your account without providing you any reason thereof. The products available on the Website are for your personal use only. The products received by you from Savikalpa cannot be resold for commercial purposes.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of Your account, password and restricting access to your computer, and You hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. If you suspect any misuse of Your account, You are required to inform Us immediately at the Contact Information provided hereinbelow. If Savikalpa finds a breach or suspects a breach of security of Your account, We may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to Savikalpa.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate your account without giving you any prior notice if these Terms are violated or if We decide, in Savikalpa’s sole discretion, that it would be in Savikalpa’s best interest to do so. You are solely responsible for all contents that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Website.
- Any recommendation made to you in the Website, during the course of your use of the Website, is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not amount to endorsement of Savikalpa’s products in any manner.
- In the event any product purchased by You from the Website causes any side effects to You, please note that we shall not be held liable and/ or held responsible in any manner whatsoever and the same shall be at Your sole responsibility. You should carefully read the product description to ensure that the ingredients in the products do not cause any side effects/ allergic reactions to You and You may even consult a specialist prior to using the said products.
- You shall not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in the sole discretion of Savikalpa, is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. Further, you shall not interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or breach any applicable law.
- You will provide true, accurate and authentic information in all instances where such information is requested from You by Savikalpa. Further, Savikalpa reserves its right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point of time. If upon confirmation, Your details are found not to be true, partially or wholly, then Savikalpa in its sole discretion has the right to reject your registration and to debar you from using any service of Savikalpa without any prior intimation.
- The address at which delivery of the product, ordered by You, is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects. In the event of non-delivery or late delivery occurs on account of a mistake by You (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Savikalpa for redelivery of the said order shall be borne by you, prior to the redelivery being arranged.
- You authorise Savikalpa to contact you for any transactional purposes related to your order/ account.
- Savikalpa shall not entertain any complaint after 15 days of the order having been delivered to you.
- All products are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, if any, provided in the product packaging. To the fullest extent possible by applicable law, We hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, We hereby expressly disclaim all liability for product defect, any damage suffered by you from use of the services on the Website or failure claims that are due to normal use, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes or misappropriation of any kind. Savikalpa will not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the Website or products, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
- Product Description:
- Savikalpa attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the product on the Website. However, We do not warrant that the product description, colour, information or other content on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies which may not be complete or current.
- The product pictures are indicative and may not match the actual product. Savikalpa has made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you will see depend on your monitor, Savikalpa cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of colour will be accurate.
- Savikalpa reserves the right to correct, change or update the information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product.
- The availability of our products shall depend on seasonal variations as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, which may result in our products not being available at all times on the Website. Further, as the raw materials procured for manufacturing our products are naturally sourced, it is possible that due to sedimentation occurring in our products especially juices, the colour, texture and taste may differ between batches because of seasonal variations but the nutritional value of our products always remains constant.
- Savikalpa intends to provide you with general information about Savikalpa’s products. The information is not intended to constitute personal medical suggestion or be used for any medical diagnosis or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or usefulness of the information. For any specific medical conditions or issues, you are advised to seek opinion from a certified medical practitioner. In the event you rely on the information provided by Savikalpa, you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Savikalpa be liable for the information or the consequences or relying upon on such information.
- 4.2 Online Consultancy Services
- Savikalpa is an online health platform that allows Users to connect with Practitioners in real time, via live video conferencing, telephone and/or secure messaging for the diagnosis and treatment, as well as providing other types of administrative services and information.
- NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP: Savikalpa does not replace Your relationship with the Practitioner. The information interpreted SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from Your physician or other qualified healthcare provider.
- You acknowledge that although some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that is provided to You on the Website (including Information provided in direct response to Your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession, the provision of such Information does not create a doctor/medical professional-patient relationship, but is provided to inform You on various medical conditions, medical diagnosis and treatment and it does not constitute a direct medical diagnosis, treatment or prescription. Everything on the Website should be used for information purposes only.
- Savikalpa is designed to support the health decisions and choices that You make. These decisions and choices are Yours, and We believe that You, in connection with the advice You receive from Your doctor or other professional healthcare provider, are the best decision maker about Your health. We cannot make decisions for you. However, what We can do is help You find good health information and connect with doctors for in-person information.
- We do not recommend or endorse any specific Medical Expert(s), tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. Reliance on any information provided on the Website is solely at Your own risk. In case of any medical emergency, kindly contact Your nearest doctor/hospital or any related helpline.
- The Services are not for use in medical emergencies or for critical health situations requiring prompt medical attention. The Services are not intended to be real-time and may not be the best solution when a face-to-face consultation is a must and therefore We strongly discourage any delay in seeking advice from Your doctor on account of something that You may have heard/viewed on the Website. You take full responsibility for ensuring that the information submitted is accurate and We shall not make any effort to validate any information provided by You for using the Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. We, with an intention to provide the best services possible could ask You to share more information as and when needed.
- We makes no warranty that the Services will meet Your requirements, or that the Service(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. This includes loss of data or any service interruption caused by 1mg employees. 1mg is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
An order shall be considered confirmed unless You cancel the order prior to Savikalpa dispatching the products to you. In order to cancel your order or to change your order, prior to the order being dispatched, you will need to call our customer service number for the same. Once the said order is dispatched to you, the said order can neither be cancelled nor changed by You.
6. Shipping and Delivery
Savikalpa shall handle the logistics of the delivery of the products ordered by You. At the time of placing your order, depending at your place of residence, an estimated time of delivery would be shared with you along with the consignment number for tracking the status of your order would be shared with you. Please note that Savikalpa will try its level best to make sure that you receive your order as fast as possible but due to certain external circumstances, your order might take a while longer to get delivered.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold Us, our promoters, directors, affiliates, contractors, service providers, employees, officers, agents and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation to legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to Your use or misuse of the Website, violation by You any of the terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. We reserve Our right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify us, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with Us to defend and settle the claims. We will make reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This clause shall survive termination of this agreement.
8. Liabilities and Damages
In no event will We or Our contractors, directors, officers, agents, licensors, partners be liable to You for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to (i) this agreement, and (ii) the use or inability use the Services.
The Website, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through the Website, is provided 'as is' to the fullest extent permissible by law. Further Savikalpa disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We does not warrant that the functions contained on Website, or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free. The company shall not be liable for the use of the Website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
10. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
All rights, including copyright, in the Website are owned or controlled for these purposes by Us. Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to do any derivative work, copy, download, store (in any medium), transmit, broadcast, show or display in public, adapt or change in any way the content on the Website for any purpose whatsoever without Our prior written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under applicable law. Any other rights, not expressly granted herein, are reserved.
The Website includes a combination of content that We create, that our partners or licensors or associates create. All materials published on the Website, including, but not limited to software(s), advertisement(s), written content, views, reviews, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners or licensors or associates. You are not permitted to copy, modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform or display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on the websites in whole or in part.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Website belonging to any person, entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to us. You irrevocable confirm and undertake that We shall not be liable for any claims, expenses and liabilities for display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on the Website under license or rights or affiliation with the said person, entity or third party.
Termination by US: You agree that We, in our sole discretion, for any or no reason, may suspend or terminate Your access to the Services, at any time without assigning any reason. You agree that any termination may be effected without prior notice, and You agree that We will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies We may have at law or in equity.
12. Consequence of Termination
Upon termination of this agreement for any reason We will, block Your access to the Services and/or delete Your Services Account.
13. Services provided by Third-party(ies)
We do not in any way warrant or represent about the quality or nature of the products or services which may be offered by a third-party. Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such third-party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by You as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third-party on the Website, and any such interaction with a third-party advertiser shall be undertaken by You at your sole risk and liability.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by our authorised representative.
We may provide You with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the Website or by any other reasonable means. Except otherwise communicated, notice to Us must be sent by mail to:
16. Force Majeure
Savikalpa shall not be liable to the User(s) for any delay or non-performance of its obligations arising from any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to any act of God, governmental act, act of any regulatory authority, supervening illegality, war, malicious damage, fire, flood, epidemics, pandemic(s), including but not limited to coronavirus (COVID-19) or any other health risk outbreaks, explosion, power blackout, breakdown of any equipment, loss of utility, civil commotion, industrial dispute, acts or omissions of telecommunications or data communications operators or carriers or of any other third parties or, in relation to the Services any technical or other problems affecting any operation of the Services (a "Force Majeure Event").
17. Laws and Disputes Redressal
Courts in New Delhi, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of disputes arising out of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India.
If any provision of aforementioned Terms is held to be unlawful, void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from these Terms to the minimum extent required, and the remaining provisions will remain valid and enforceable.
You agree to receive certain specific emails from Us. You hereby confirm that You do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Us and Our members. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register. This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating to your association with the Website under these Terms.
These Terms, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our sole discretion, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
21. Contact Information
You can send in your Queries, Requests or Complaints in the following ways:
A) Email: Write us at
22. General Obligations
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use the Website to undertake any of the following actions or to display, upload, modify, publish, distribute, disseminate, transmit, update or share any information that:
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that is designed to interrupt, destroy or that may limit the functionality of any computer source or that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, its websites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- advertises or offers to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- is in the nature of promotional services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;