- Insomnia and Inflammation
- Full spectrum Cannabis Leaf, Cinnamon and Vanilla extracts
- Prescription medicine for oral consumption
Medicine made using cannabis leaf and its extract falls under Schedule E-1 of India's Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945. Any medicine containing a Schedule E-1 substance should be taken under medical supervision.
While patients may purchase cannabis medicine and use the same under guidance of their physician, Savikalpa wishes to ensure that patients have access to doctors specialising in cannabis medicine, and who can guide patients accessing cannabinoid treatment with respect to the right medicine and dosage.Cannabis medicine dosing varies from person to person, dependent on their specific condition, the severity of the condition, age, weight, gender, and other personal particulars. Savikalpa endeavours to provide patients with personalised care and guidance from our expert physicians, health advisors, and patient educators.
- 7.5% Vijaya* (Leaf) Extract (*Cannabis indica Lam.)
- 91.5% MCT Coconut Oil
- 0.5% Cinnamon Oil
- 0.5% Vanilla Oil
- REF: BPN 137 | Net Volume: 30 ml /1fl oz
- Starting dosage should be low and increased gradually to efficacy.
- Please follow dosage as directed by the physician.
- Promotes restful sleep
- Reduces inflammation
- Enhances mood
- Antioxidant properties
Insomnia is the inability to either fall asleep, stay asleep, or not feel rested after sleep. Insomnia can result in fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, and impaired memory. Phytocannabinoids and terpenes in the cannabis plant present sedative properties, thereby inducing sleep. Targeting the endocannabinoid system’s CB1 receptors, cannabis reduces sleep latency. Cannabis has been shown to increase slow-wave sleep, linked to cerebral restoration and the maintenance and consolidation of sleep.
Similarly, gastrointestinal inflammatory diseases such as Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease impair the quality of life for millions around the world. Cannabis’ anti-inflammatory properties help manage symptoms of pain, bloating, and nausea associated with GI conditions such as IBS and IBD.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include: dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing the dosage.
Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case of side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
Vegan, Gluten free, Cruelty free, Pesticide free, Heavy metal free, Non-GMO
- We endeavour to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.