You will need a prescription to purchase this medicine. If you already have a prescription, please enter the code to proceed to checkout. If not, book a consultation with one of our certified physicians now.
- Stress and Anxiety management
- Full-spectrum Cannabis leaf, Tulsi and Turmeric extracts
- Prescription medicine for oral
Medicine made using cannabis leaf and its extract falls under Schedule E-1 of India's Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945. Any medicine containing a Schedule E-1 substance should be taken under medical supervision.
While patients may purchase cannabis medicine and use the same under guidance of their physician, Savikalpa wishes to ensure that patients have access to doctors specialising in cannabis medicine, and who can guide patients accessing cannabinoid treatment with respect to the right medicine and dosage.
Cannabis medicine dosing varies from person to person, dependent on their specific condition, the severity of
condition, age, weight, gender, and other personal particulars. Savikalpa endeavours to provide patients
personalised care and guidance from our expert physicians, health advisors, and patient educators.
- 5% Vijaya* (Leaf) Extract (*Cannabis indica Lam.)
- 94% MCT Coconut Oil
- 0.5% Tulsi (Holy Basil) Oil
- 0.5% Turmeric Oil
- REF: BPN 137 | Net Volume: 30 ml / 1fl oz
- Starting dosage should be low and increased gradually to efficacy.
- Please follow the dosage as directed by the physician.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Enhances mood
- Improves sleep
- Reduces inflammation
Anxiety is part of the human body’s natural response to a perceived threat. Excessive or unwarranted feelings
stress and anxiousness can impact a person’s ability to cope with daily life, and negatively affect personal
relationships and performance at work. When left untreated, stress and anxiety can also result in bodily
restlessness, nausea, panic attacks, and sleep disturbance.
Cannabis medicine can help to manage the symptoms resulting from stress and anxiety. There is a high concentration of cannabinoid receptors found in areas of the brain responsible for emotion and impulse control – the amygdala, the hippocampus, and the anterior cingulate. Cannabinoids can stimulate these receptors, helping to slow or reduce feelings of anxiousness.
Cannabis medicine does not exhibit the severe side effects of traditional narcotics, opioid analgesics, and neuromodulators. However, common side effects can include: dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, hypotension, nausea, initial tachycardia, paranoia.
The most common side effects are temporary in nature, and can be avoided by starting with a low dose and gradually increasing dosage.Please stop the medication and consult your physician in case side effects persist.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consumption.
- Do not consume under the influence of alcohol.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not to be consumed by children under 18 years of age.
- Inform your doctor/surgeon of cannabis medicine use prior to any surgery. Cannabis and anesthetics both affect the central nervous system, and patients undertaking cannabis treatment may require anesthetic dose modulation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Vegan, Gluten free, Cruelty free,
Pesticide free, Heavy metal free, Non-GMO
- We endeavour to deliver medicines to you in 7-10 working days.